Freight Management and Contract Logistics support services.
Freight Management describes Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearing and relates to the Import and Export freight supply chains. The Contract Logistics element focuses on the local logistics required to deliver product to a customer base, specifically, warehouse management; primary and secondary distribution and information management.
By analysing the current reality FreightPartner is able to provide objective input that allows for recommendations to be made which invariably introduce efficiencies and cost reductions to its clientele.
Freight and Clearing Reviews
- The review focuses on process and quantitative matters and covers three core elements:
- Compliance - to Regulatory and good business practice;
- Costs - of all major cost areas including the application of VAT and International Freight charges; Performance - of transit and other factors such as container utilisation and air/sea analysis.
RFI and RFQ (Request for Quotations et al)
VAT of Exports
Importer of Record support
Rules of Origin and Trade Agreements (ROO)
General Freight Management Support Services
- Free Trade Agreements (FTA’s) - FreightPartner will scan the available FTA’s to establish whether the client is able to take advantage of costs reductions available through this channel.
- Marine Risks - FreightPartner works with an Industry leader in this sector will be able to engineer a comprehensive approach to International and domestic transit risk management.
- Customs Refund and drawback processing – FreightPartner will advise on whether duty refunds are obtainable where imported goods are subsequently exported. FreightPartner can also engage with SARS: Customs for the purposes of applying for such refunds.
- Contractual Assessment - FreightPartner offers support to clients by providing a critical view of the contract under negotiation and whether it is considered adequate and equitable over the tenure envisaged.
- Project Management - offering support to engagement and operational matters, FreightPartner can free up valuable management resources and execute professionally for the benefit of its clientele.